Essay writing is an inevitable part of a students life; the amount of essays they get assigned in a term is endless. This is the reason why students look for write my essay free online to solve their problems. One of the biggest challenges faced by students is formatting an essay. If you learn how to format an essay correctly, half of your work will be done, as the format defines the guidelines to structure your essay and present information logically.
Here are the necessary steps that you must know in order to correctly format your essay:
- Name of the institute on the top center
- Title of the essay in the center, followed by a subtitle (if there is any)
- Student’s name, course details (name and number), teacher’s name and the date of submission
- Page must be double spaced. Don’t add unnecessary spaces between the body paragraphs
- Font style should be Times New Roman and 12 pt. size
- Each page should be numbered; the last name followed by the page number
- Use tab for indentation
Must be aligned to the left-hand side
- Running head TITLE written in ALL CAPS
- Essay title
- Student’s name
- Institute name
- The page must have one-inch margin from all sides
- Font style should be Times New Roman and the font size must be 12
- Every page must have a header on the top left with the essay title
- Add the page number on the top right corner
When writing an essay, you will need to cite all the sources used. Especially when you provide supporting evidence to prove your point, or when you’re quoting someone else’s words in your essay. To avoid the risk of plagiarism, here’s how in-text citations are done in MLA and APA formats.
Author/publisher's last name, followed by the date and paragraph number.
“It is found that Darwin's theory of evolution is flawed. (Paul, 2015, p. 9).”
Author/publisher's last name, followed by the page number.
“It is found that Darwin's theory of evolution is flawed. (Paul, p. 9).”
In case you are still confused, it is better to contact an essay writer, instead of losing your marks because of an incorrect essay format.